RADWIN is the leading provider of wireless Point-to-Point, Point-to-MultiPoint and FiberinMotion® solutions.
RADWIN’s carrier-grade solutions deliver ultra-capacity and incorporate the industry’s smartest technologies including innovative Smart Beamforming antennas.
Deployed in over 150 countries, RADWIN serves the needs of service providers, mobile operators, government, public and private enterprises and transportation authorities.
RADWIN 5000 JET Point to Multipoint Wireless Base Station 750Mbps – great solution for outdoor CCTV networks, private networks, and fiber extension.
RADWIN 2000 Point to Point – great solution for backhaul
FiberinMotion™ Wireless Mobility– suitable for high capacity connectivity to ruggedize mobile units mounted on vehicles, trains and other transportation
• City-wide surveillance
• Border and perimeter security
• Rail and metro – onboard CCTV
• Airport security
• Critical infrastructure protection
• Traffic control
• Superior image quality with guaranteed bandwidth per camera site
• Low jitter for zero video pixilation
• Ad-hoc monitoring with nomadic mode
• Multiple cameras per subscriber (up to 250Mbps)
• High Capacity:
• RADWIN 5000/JET: Up to 750 Mbps, 3 Gbps per cell
• RADWIN 2000: Up to 750 Mbps
• FiberinMotion: Up to 250 Mbps per Base Station
• Base Station with smart beamforming antenna
• OFDM with MIMO/diversity allow operation in near (nLOS) and non-line-of-sight (NLOS)
• Dedicated bandwidth per camera site
• Bi-Directional transmission with configurable Uplink / Downlink asymmetric traffic
• Dynamic channel bandwidth selection optimized per channel conditions
• Multiband radio – 3.3- 3.8 / 3.65 GHz or 4.9-5.8 GHz in the same unit
• TDD radio synchronization for greater network capacity
• Fixed and low latency for zero video “hiccups”
• Ruggedized IP67 radios
“Currently over 150 cameras are installed in the manganese mine area, with more being added on a regular basis. The video cameras cover all areas of the mine – from the construction village, to the shaft, to the entry turnstiles, and everything in between. RADWIN’s systems deliver the highest resolution video from the various sites back to the control center in real-time, which is invaluable for monitoring the mine and securing the safety of its personnel.”
Jaco Malan, Miro Distribution’s Managing Director
“We chose the RADWIN 2000 point-to-point and RADWIN 5000 point-to-multipoint solutions for video surveillance transmission because the quality of RADWIN’s wireless products met the mining company’s exacting requirements. The manganese mine is situated in a relatively flat terrain so there exists severe multipath which affects radio signal propagation. RADWIN’s products were the best solution to handle this situation and we installed 47 radios in the 5.8 GHz range with varying channels. This provided us with a wireless network that covers 12 square kilometers, allowing us to effectively utilize the camera network as well as provide infrastructure for the access control system.”
John Gerber, Shareholder, I3S Security
“After running various wireless systems through rigorous validation tests, the results showed that RADWIN 5000 Point-to-Multipoint systems offer lowest jitter and highest throughput – we clocked 100 Mbps. In the deployment phase there were obstacles to direct line-of-sight but RADWIN’s systems and Cyberwatch’s RF engineering and embedded software expertise enabled us to overcome these issues. Since installation, RADWIN’s systems have performed perfectly and we couldn’t be more pleased with our choice.”
Hamid Marshall, Chief Engineer at Cyberwatch
RADWIN’s solutions power applications including backhaul, broadband access, private network connectivity, video surveillance transmission as well as delivering broadband for trains and metros.